Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Homemade Pizza & Herb Salad

I looked at the leftover ingredients from the Risotto and thought I can either make a yummy pasta salad or homemade pizza…the family voted…pizza it is!  What do you like to put on your homemade pizza?  The possibilities are endless.  Here is what I created for our “sandwich night” meal according to my weekly menu plan (posted in April).


Homemade Pizza
·         Lightly spray olive oil on a round pizza pan (with the little holes in the bottom)
·         Boboli Crust
·         Pizza Sauce
·         Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
·         Shredded 3 Cheese Italian Blend
·         Sliced Pepperoni
·         Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes (* leftover from the Risotto)
·         Chopped Artichoke Hearts *
·         Sliced Black Olives *
·         Sliced Green Onions
·         Sprinkling of Italian Herbs (dried)
·         And a dusting of grated Parmesan cheese for good measure!
·         Bake at 425 degrees in my convection oven for ___ minutes.  Enjoy
I paired the pizza with a Herb Salad Blend from Earth Bound Organic Farm.
......oh so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment